The Square of Pegasus Pattern
Pattern by Cristina de Miranda of Ships and Violins
THE SQUARE OF PEGASUS is the first design in the Constellations Series. It's a foundation paper pieced pattern.The templates are available in two sizes. Four projects have been included in the pattern: pillow (with envelope backing), wall hanging (with corner pockets), baby, and throw.
Yardage and cutting instructions have been provided for all four projects. Note that the Fabric A requirements are generous estimates. You may require less yardage depending on your comfort with paper piecing, use of scraps, technique, and width of fabric.
- Templates in two sizes
- Illustrated foundation paper piecing instructions
- Illustrated quilt top assembly instructions
- Colouring page to help visualize your project
- Printable labels page to help keep you organized
- Tips on how to conserve fabric